Hello awesome people 😁 Thank God It’s Friday! Come on and let’s spot the difference!! Yippee 🙌
Oh yeah! I sure am in a jolly mood. For lots of people in the workforce, they like to use #TGIF every Friday. Although there’s pretty much a lot of other workers out there (and freelancers like myself) that the #TGIF tag doesn’t always apply to. This is either because their jobs extend throughout the week or because gigs come up any day & time of the week.
If you work at such a place, where you don’t have your weekends or public holidays to yourself don’t be sad :). You can have fun all the same 😊 I mean, why should we limit ourselves to days we can or cannot have fun huh?
Remember when we were little? There was always this long list of things that could easily turn our gloomy moments to happy ones. e.g. biscuits, sweets (others call it candy. I especially loved gon-gon… That’s M&Ms in Nigerian children language, if there’s any term like that 😋) and so many other cool stuffs like toy car racing, skipping ropes, play acting, watching TV, dancing etc. Like I said the list is endless.
Sadly though, this list somehow grows shorter and shorter as we grow old. We tend to take almost everything too serious and forget to have fun.
When was the last time you tickled someone just for the fun of it. Or when last did you dance and hum to music just ’cause you feel like.
Come on people!! Why keep your awesomeness in check? Is it because society generally sees these different awesome features of ours as weird? Oh come on! Weird can be good 😉
Psst… *whispers* I sometimes wink and smile at strangers. Lol! That’s weird right? But it makes people stop and smile for a minute or two. That’s probably the total sum of smiling that person gets to do throughout that day.
In fact one of my favourite tweeps (twitter peeps) Folabi with twitter handle @Iam_Dannex, once said;
Being called weird is like being called limited edition. Meaning you’re something people don’t see that often. Remember that. – Folabi
So, because this life we’ve got is oh so precious 😍 and smiling, turning up responsibly & generally being happy helps make it interesting, there’s this amazing movement I want you guys (and ladies & adorable kids) to join 😊 It’s tagged Spot The Difference.
Spot The Difference
Describing this in my own terms, I’d simply say it means we should BE the difference.
The organisers of this initiative (BizzyBody NG) have put up a competition to encourage people to defy the gloomy norm and BE happy!
What’s more fun than winning awesome prices for simply being happy.
How to participate in Spot The Difference?
It’s easy! Really!!
- Take 2 pictures or videos of yourself. One (1) of the pictures or videos should depict your BORED self while the other should show your GROOVY self.
- Place both pictures/videos side by side using any software of your choice (e.g picmix or Viva video). See examples in the pictures below:
- Write at the bottom left of the picture the following hashtags #SpotDifferenceContest #BizzyBody
- Submit your final picture by posting it on Instagram with these hashtags #SpotDifferenceContest #BizzyBody
- The BizzyBody crew will repost your image on their Instagram timeline and then you can ask your friends and loved ones to go like the re-posted picture/video of you Spotting The Difference on @BizzyBodyNG IG (instagram) timeline.
- Follow @BizzyBodyNG on instagram.
- If you don’t use the #SpotDifferenceContest & #BizzyBody hastags in your contest post, the organisers of the competition won’t see your entry. Therefore it will just be as if you didn’t participate in the competition at all. So pay attention to details so your efforts won’t go unnoticed 😉
- Voting will be done by inviting your friends to ‘LIKE’ your own image or video on @BizzyBodyNG instagram timeline only.
- Voting is STRICTLY on @BizzyBodyNG instagram timeline.
– Submission Deadline is Febraury 26
– Winners will be announced on February 27.
What’s To Be Won
– 1st Price: A Brand New Mobile Smartphone
– 2nd Price: A Brand New Smart Watch
– 3rd Price: Bluetooth Headphone with MicroSD slot
– Other Prices of Air time Recharge vouchers may be won during the competition too.
So come on friends! Let’s Spot The Difference!! Don’t forget, deadline for submissions is FEBRUARY 26.
Remember you’re never fully dressed without a smile 🙂 To the shy ones 🙂 don’t be shy darling 😘 Like I said in one of my quotes “Release your inhibitions!”🙌
Open you eyes to the world around you.. Block out the screams of pessimism.. Release your inhibitions! ― Nike Thaddeus
Have fun dearies! I sure hope one of my readers win the contest 😊 Kindly mention or tag me in your Spot The Difference pictures @SwankyNikky or just use the hastag #NikeThaddeus… And you can also post your username or handle in the comment box below so all of us here at Thoughts On Blog can hurry and go vote for you 😉 We’ve got each other’s back, haven’t we? You betcha 👍👌
Till we meet again! BE Happy and STAY Happy!!
Love y’all 😘😘
Bring home the 1st price 😉